THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 17, 2011

MySelf

     Hi!!! Everyone, Im Noralyn E. Lachica, 17 years old, I live in Duyoc, Dao, Capiz and Im a Freshmen student taking Bachelor of of Science in Computer Science studied at Hercor College. Im a sixth daughter of my Family..
       My hobbies are texting, Surfing the Internet and etc.!!!! Im single but not available....
      
       I describe myself as simple, understanding and a loving daughter, but a little joker.. My dream is to finish my course and to be successful in my choosing career....
       
      I want to help my Family in own ways....so that i can prove to them that "I can do it"..I know that this is hard for me to make it...But i have a determination to finish my studies even if theres a many challenges and hindrances that to face.
     But I know God is always  at my side....to guide me in all the trials that Im facing..
       

0 comments: